Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- During your visit to the Store's pages, data regarding your visit is automatically collected, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, etc. If you decide to make a purchase or leave a comment, we will also ask you for other data necessary to complete the request requested by You share.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data left by you in the Store will not be sold or disclosed to third parties.
- The data is collected only to enable you to take full advantage of the Store's functionality.
- Your email address can only be used to send links to purchased files or other technical messages related to handling your activity in the Store.
- At any time of using the Store, you have the right to change or delete all personal data that you left during the Purchase or other use of the Store.
- Data collected automatically during your visits to the Store's websites can be used for statistical and optimization purposes.
- Data collected in the course of correspondence between you and the Store will be used only to respond to your inquiry.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties only if required by law and in accordance with the procedures required by law.
- The store may use Google statistics to assess the effectiveness of its own activities. Cookies are used to measure this effectiveness. They do not contain personal or contact details.
- It is possible to block the collection of this information by turning off cookies in the user's web browser settings.
- The store will contact you only via the email address you provided. In important matters related to sales service, we can also contact you via the phone number or address provided
Your personal data, which is collected automatically after entering lupo-baterie.pl
A. Store lupo-baterie.pl
The IT system used by lupo-baterie.pl automatically collects in the logs data related to the device you use to connect to lupo-batere.pl. These data are collected only for statistical purposes and relate to: the type of device, operating system, type of web browser, screen resolution, color depth, IP, Internet service provider, or entry address on lupo-baterie.pl and are used only in the process of website optimization lupo-baterie.pl to ensure the greatest convenience of use.
These data are never combined with the given data referred to in Part III and are only material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors.
B. Sklep lupo-baterie.pl (cookies)
The regeneration-baterii.pl website uses "cookies" technology, which are text files placed on your device to enable you to recognize you and customize the lupo-batrie.pl store to your needs.
1. remember logging in (the session lasts 30 minutes, after which the cookie is deleted);
2. remembering the contents of your basket (the session lasts 30 days, after which the cookie is deleted);
3. remembering your display preferences on the website lupo-baterie.pl (the session lasts 30 days, after which the cookie is deleted);
4. creating statistics and viewing reports on the functioning of lupo-baterie.pl
If you do not agree to place cookies on your device, you can block their placement by configuring your web browser. Information on how to do this can be found in the help files of your web browser. Unfortunately, if you block cookies from the website lupo-baterie.pl, we cannot guarantee its proper operation.
If you agree to place cookies on your device, but after finishing your visit to lupo-baterie.pl you would like to delete them, you can do it without risk and information on how to do it can be found in the help files of your web browser.
C. Google Analytics (cookies)
Google AdWords uses "cookies" technology, i.e. text files placed on your device, in order to enable lupo-baterie.pl to evaluate the correctness and effectiveness of conducted advertising activities using the AdWords network. Google collects on its servers data obtained from placing cookies on devices and uses this information to create reports and provide other services related to the movement and use of the Internet.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is required to do so on the basis of legal provisions or if such persons process such information on behalf of Google.
These data are never combined with your personal data and are only material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors.
If you do not agree to place cookies on your device, you can block their placement by configuring your web browser. Information on how to do this can be found in the help files of your web browser. Unfortunately, if you block Google cookies, we cannot guarantee the correct operation of the lupo-baterie.pl website
If you agree to place Google cookies on your device, but after completing your visit to the lupo-baterie.pl store you would like to delete them, you can do it without risk, and information on how to do it can be found in the help files of your web browser.
- Our databases have all necessary and required by law physical, logical and procedural safeguards against third party access or loss of data.
The company that collects and manages your data left on the Store's pages is Lupo sp.z o.o., ul. Stanisława Staszica 20/3, 60-525 Poznań, NIP 781 187 32 40 You can contact us at email@example.com